We take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of all the products we carry. First and foremost we strive to have every customer's buying experience be enjoyable and we stand behind all of our products.
- The purchase of in stock merchandise is returnable or exchangeable with-in 7 days of purchase. The item(s) must be returned or exchanged in the same condition, and unused as when it was purchased. The refund will be issued via the same payment method used to purchase the item minus shipping and/or delivery costs, if incurred.
- Custom ordered furniture or rugs CAN be cancelled before they are in production or on the loom and art subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Custom order furniture or rugs CANNOT be cancelled once it is in production or on the loom. Custom orders that are approved by the owner for return/exchange or store credit will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The customer is responsible to ensure that ordered furniture or rugs will fit in their space, as well as through doorways and/or stairways. Custom ordered items that are refused for any reason other than manufacture defects are not eligible to be returned/refunded/exchanged. However, the owner has discretion to allow a refund or store credit, less a 25% restocking fee.
- A 50% deposit is required on all custom orders. Remaining balances + tax and delivery charges must be paid prior to scheduled delivery day.
- Special ordered items that are cancelled or returned after pickup will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. A 50% deposit will be required on all Special Ordered items. The remaining balance + tax and delivery charges (if needed) are due at time of pick up or before delivery.
- Sales of Clearance, or As-Is items are final and are NOT returnable/refundable.